Sunday 13 January 2013

Gamcheon Village in Busan

In my line of business, we've always known Busan as one of the busiest seasports in the world.When EY suggested going to Busan for a couple of days, I was rather thrilled though I had no idea what to expect besides shipping vessels and seafood.
It turned out to be the highlight of my trip. I became quite enamoured with this port city after visiting the picturesque Gamcheon Village perched atop a hill overlooking the city and the sea. I'm sure we would appreciate it better when the weather is warmer. Winters in Busan are cold but still milder than the rest of South Korea. However the temperatures were at a record low during our visit and it snowed unexpectedly the day we left.
 I'm rather busy at the moment to blog about Gamcheon Culture Village but this girl does a really good job here. She has some great photos if the village in her blog post too.

Meanwhile, please enjoy the photos taken using my phone camera during our visit.





















3 comments:

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Love the blue blue sky!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it look and feel like "Positano" :) Rgds ML

Anonymous said...

great points altogether, you simply won a logo new reader.
What may you recommend about your post that you simply made some days ago?
Any certain?

Feel free to surf to my web page: คิ้วสามมิติ

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...