Tuesday 15 June 2010

Wet wednesday

It's already 10am and I haven't walked the dog. It has been raining and raining since dawn, luckily I am on leave today. The kids and I are going out for lunch.

YK wants to eat Ayam Pengek and Tauhu Telor at Lucky Plaza. He says they're the best in Singapore.

I would prefer to bring them to Barracks, the hip cafe at Dempsey Hill. I think they'll like the bay prawn capellini. I want to lay my hands on the skinny pizza and truffle fries!

The boys are still sleeping. Rusty is waiting impatiently for his walk. I am getting restless. Maybe I should go iron some clothes while waiting for the rain to stop. Silly isn't it? Ironing on an off day. Get a life!

4 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

Sit down, have a cup of coffee, and watch the world goes by. Hhmm, that sounds boring actually. You know what, ironing is more interesting.

Blur Ting said...

The thing is, I've had coffee. I've watched the rain pouring down from the sky. Now I have also finished ironing. I hear the boys waking up! Yay, we can go out soon but it's still pouring outside.

JY69 said...

Sooo... where'd you all go??? It was pouring here this morning too... now it's hotter than h*ll...

Blur Ting said...

JY - Someone is coming to our house to fix the fish tank, so we're going out for dinner instead. Gosh, I just wasted my off day!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...