Sunday 13 December 2009

More parties


Last night's popiah party was low-key but loads of fun. We kept rolling popiahs and eating one after another. It's easy to lose count when you're busy chatting and shoving them into the mouth. Thank goodness popiahs are healthy. They're stuffed with vegetables afterall.

In between bites, Best Friend enthusiastically invited us over for a Christmas BBQ after our trip. Will she be just as enthusiastic after traveling with us for an entire week?

I'm glad she's a great party planner because I get invited to all her parties. When it comes to throwing parties, I fail miserably. I just don't take the initiative to organise but I'll be happy to cook and bring food.

While mulling over this, Bev sent an invite for a New Year Eve BBQ party. Yay! Another party to attend.

2 comments:

Amel said...

He he he...tell me about it: I'm also not good at throwing parties. I just don't like parties too much, I guess. I'm also like you in the fact that I'd rather cook and bring food than throwing my own parties ha ha...

Happy partying with your best friend! I can't wait for 24th 'coz we'll spend a night at my in-laws' as usual and then open the presents that night hi hi...

The World According To Me said...

It's party season! Hope you have fun. Just think, it's been a whole year since we ate and drank together! I wish you and your family all the best over Christmas and new year.

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...