Saturday 26 September 2009

So unfair!

While best friend and I were packing soil in the hot and dusty shed, CH was out kayaking under the clear blue sky with his best friend! I could strangle him!

Well, I shouldn't be complaining because I was the one who told him to take the day off when he offered to help. It's not fair to make him do this mundane task every weekend right?

But please spare me your Kodak moments!


After a day of fun in the sun, he went out for dinner in Little India before catching a midnight movie with his best friend. By then, my best friend and I had crashed out after a day of toiling at the farm.

While I'll be catching up with housework today, guess what he'll be up to? Archery sessions under the sun. Uggh!!

1 comment:

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

i spy, i spy, with my little fry eyes.....was that a John Woo with CH??

hahahahahahahaha......

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...