Sunday 22 February 2009

Life is good!


Look at Rusty! He's a happy dog. Life is good to him.

When I woke up this morning, he was still fast asleep in my bed. When I came home from the market, he was in the kitchen waiting for his breakfast. For a change, I roasted some fresh chicken in the oven. He ate everything up on his plate and stood at the door waiting to be brought out for his walk.

After putting the vegetables and fish away in the fridge, I took him out. My coffee, breakfast and Sunday papers can wait. I came home to deal with loads of housework while he headed to the rug for a nap.

He gets to go places with us too. In the afternoon, we went to the fish farm to look at marine fishes. The ground was wet from a heavy downpour, so Rusty stayed in the car. Here he is, looking out of the window.

And this is his view....

A pet hostel called Paws & Mittens.

Soon, we'll be going back to my parent's place for dinner. Rusty will come along too. He'll get to see his friend Cookie and be cuddled by my niece and nephew.

Life is good, Rusty!

7 comments:

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

he'd brought "its a dog's life" to a better level. hehe.

J@n!ce said...

How fortunate Rusty is. He looks so relax enjoying the breeze in the car.

I've got an award for you...

http://janiceng.blogspot.com/2009/02/best-mom-award.html

The Real Mother Hen said...

He had baked chicken? Oh I want, I want!

PS: I actually wrote that poem at your kembangan apt but it was one of those mass mailing emails, so could be in a spam folder! :(

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, i wish i would be a fortunate Pet dog with an owner who dotes on me.. Maybe its just the Monday Blues... *haha*

The World According To Me said...

Love the picture of him hanging out the window.

He looks a mighty happy dog.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

It's great to be Rusty at times :D

Michelle said...

Rusty's expression just makes me want to grin. He's got such a bright cheeky doggy face. :-)

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...