Wednesday 15 October 2008

So poor Ting

I have been working from home all morning just to keep Rusty company. I was hoping that once the boys return from school, I can scoot over to the office for a couple of hours.

YK called asking me to meet him in school to pass him something. I brought Rusty with me so that he wouldn't whimper and drool all over the house. I arrived at school, handed YK his stuff and he said, "Thanks! I'm going off for lunch with my friends now. Be back later"

"Huh... You're not coming home with me?" Apparently not.

Then I quickly called SK who had just finished school. "Hey, can I come bring you home?"

"Nah, I'm at KFC with my friends. I'll come home by myself later."

Uh ok.

It's 3pm. YK just called to say he's on the way home but... he's going out to study with his friends later. Looks like I'll have to keep good old Rusty company.

Not that I mind but when I brought him out for another walk (our 3rd walk today!), he refused to poop and I stepped on a pile of dog poo.

2 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Well, at least Rusty makes great company :D

The Real Mother Hen said...

It wasn't a good day, but I sure hope the dinner was excellent :)

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...