Friday 14 December 2007

What Does 2007 Mean to Me?

Amel tagged me to do this meme.

Start Copy ~

Rules :1. Copy from "Start Copy" until "End of Copy".
2. Before "End of Copy", share your best memories of 2007 include your name and your URL blog.
3. Share this tag to your friends.

2007 has been good to me. I started the year feeling high after a fantastic stay at Mother Hen's house in Oregon, which subsequently inspired me to start my blog on 23 Jan... and there's no turning back.

This is the year when both my boys are finally taller and bigger than me! They're both in their teens now and in secondary school.

Going places - I spent a fabulous vacation in Club Med Bintan with my kids in June. I went cycling with C.H in France and was back again in Loire Valley in September with my best friend. We went to beautiful Bruges in Belgium too. I was in Shanghai for a meeting in October followed by a trip to Vietnam in November. I'll be in Bangkok tomorrow and Chiangmai this year end.

This is the third year C.H and I are together. He treated me to a SKA concert this March and we learned sailing together in June. We love doing things together. Yes, we're still very much in love. This is also the year our good friends Chris and Eun Young registered their marriage (in August) and held their wedding banquet (in October).

It's also a great year for running. I found a new running mate (my aunt Rosemary) and we did many marathons this year - 15k run in Kuala Lumpur, 10k Saucony 100-Plus Passion Run, 12k Sheares Bridge Run and 10k Great Eastern Run. I did my first 21k in early November and completed the 21k run at Singapore Marathon. We're doing the 21k Chiangmai Marathon on 30 December to roundup the year.

I met alot of wonderful people too, especially through blogging! I can't imagine life without a blog now. Thank you everyone for reading my blog!

~ End of Copy ~

I'm going to tag my friends on this one.
This is a Miracle
Water Learner
The Real Mother Hen
New Beginnings
Flying Pink Elephants

6 comments:

WaterLearner said...

One great meme I definitely won't mind doing. Where I can rewalk the memory lane of year 2007.

Eh, wear that tanktop and take pic to show us leh..

Amel said...

Ah, no wonder you said it wasn't as easy for you since you had to find the many links first he he he he...;-d

By the way, you're supposed to copy Juliana's and mine too he he he he he...

Unknown said...

looks like you've had a great year! enjoy Thailand!

Anonymous said...

enjoy Thailand yes! and yeah..2007 sounded great for ya... ok..im working on the meme...

The Real Mother Hen said...

Wow you have done so much!
I didn't do that much though...

The World According To Me said...

Thanks for the tag!

I'm wondering if my 2007 can live up to yours?!
Sounds like a great year!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...