Thursday 20 December 2007

Interview Meme

Amel tagged me!
Instructions - Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry? I got married at 25 which didn’t work out. I think marrying in our 30s would probably be more ideal.

2. My question: If there is something you’d like to change about yourself (whether physically or emotionally), what will it be?

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
- Seagrape cos she’ll surely bring her adorable kids with her too. She loves the beach and is so creative, she can magically turn leaves and sticks into clothes and bags.

- Mother Hen cos she makes me laugh and she’s the best planner on earth. I can count on her to keep us alive. She can transform a desert into a paradise.

- Amel will be such a joy to be around with. She’s the cheerleader who's always so positive. Since she’s been experimenting in the kitchen, so I’m sure she can cook us new dishes everyday.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? At this moment, I wish to be in Oregon with Mother Hen. She’s undergoing a surgery (a small one she says) and no matter how small it is, I’m sure she’ll appreciate having friends to comfort her at this time.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? I wish my loved ones are immortal. I wish they can always be healthy and live forever.

6. What's the best compliment you've ever received? I received a nice compliment this week while I was having my legs massaged in Bangkok. The masseuse said I looked much younger than my age!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My loved ones. Definitely not my weight!

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Buy a house, invest some and keep the rest for my family (the old and young ones)

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar? I would tell him only when I know him better and if I know the feeling’s mutual.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Amel is the most positive, grateful and joyous person in the blogosphere!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Understanding, patient, calm, sincere, gracious, humorous, witty, sporty and generous.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Wicked people

13. What is your ambition? I’m abit too old for ambitions but I’d like to do something meaningful and active like leading groups of people on walking or hiking tours when I'm older. It'll keep me healthy yet I can bring joy to people.

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad? If there is only one thing, then it must be greed. When a person’s greed (whether for money, sex, love, power…) goes out of control, he will become scheming, manipulative, dishonest and self-centered just to achieve his goals.

15. Christmas is coming, who do you like to celebrate with? I find Christmas in Singapore too hyped up, not everyone knows the true meaning of Christmas here. It’s all about feasting, partying and presents. For me, it certainly is a great opportunity to catch up with old friends.

16. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? Health. One probably doesn’t realize it when he’s healthy but the moment health is gone, you’ll do anything to get it back again.

17. Are you a shopaholic or no? No. I dislike shopping and crowded places.

18. Which actress or actors you would like to be? Michelle Pfeiffer because she ages beautifully, is talented yet keeps a low profile. I’m not sure about her personality but I haven’t heard anything scandalous about her.

19. It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a new year’s resolution? Now that you asked, I shall start drawing up my list.

20. Do you have any plans for tomorrow? We’re having a family dinner with turkey, log cake and lots of Asian dishes, and of course, presents for the kids.

Since I have to tag 8 people, I'd like these blogging pals to do this meme at their own time.
1. Flying Pink Elephants
2. Karen of Water Learner
3. Janice Ng
4. Nick Phillips
5. Michelle of Crow's feet
6. Project Heavy Traffic
7. La Delirante
8. Seagrape

12 comments:

WaterLearner said...

Thanks for tagging me. I have been somewhat MIA these days. Busy with work and also because I have just collected the keys to my new apartment.

I will try to do it over the next four days that I will be away from work and NOT BE BRINGING my notebook home :-)

Blur Ting said...

you don't have to do it cos you're so busy.
i have to tag someone mah...so i chose you!

Amel said...

Ahhhhhh...THANKS SO MUCH for your answers, especially taking me to the desert and the 3 nice things about me he he he...;-D But you probably be able to cook more dishes than me, 'coz I can't really cook Asian dishes here ha ha ha...hard to find the ingredients. ;-D

And how old are you actually? I'd believe you even if you say you're 32 years old (you can't be younger than me) he he he...

And I LOVE your answer about health. Yes, health is PRICELESS indeed. ;-D

ARRRGGHHHH...log cake and lots of Asian dishes? INVITE me to your party HE HE HE...

Amel said...

Dang typo!!! I mean "you're probably more able to cook more dishes than me" HE HE HE HE...

The World According To Me said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'm nearly there with my work load so I will be posting soon!

I agree, health and loved ones are very important!

Enjoy your family dinner, with cakes!

Michelle said...

Great answers Blur! I especially liked your reply "greed". That is so true.

Thanks for the tag. I might keep this one for New Year, but I will do it. :-)

La delirante said...

Hello!! Thanks a lot for tagging me! I will post it today :) It is so exciting! The questions are very interesting! Now I know more about you :) and you can know more about me when you read my answers :) BTW, I also like Michelle Pfeiffer and exactly for the same reason :)

Have a lovely weekend,

J@n!ce said...

That's an interesting meme. Thanks for tagging me. Will do it next week :)

Unknown said...

that was so well done! and i am so flattered and honored to be the chosen dress/bag maker.

thanks for the tag. this is a tough meme for me...we'll see ;)

La delirante said...

Hi! Me again :) when you have a chance go to my blog, I have given you a gift :)

The Real Mother Hen said...

I'll probably drive everyone crazy on the desert island :)
So true about greed. We humans are ever demanding. You know something, I always say I'm not greedy, but my one and only wish is to have UNlimited wishes! :)

Hazel said...

first time here hello..

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...