Friday 9 November 2007

Cat watch

C.H. had a shoot last night until 9pm. I sat in the photographer's studio watching his cat. Well, this cat certainly needs looking after for I've never seen such an active one in my life. One moment he's crying to be let out of the office, the next moment you'll find him perched high up on the ceiling, mewing to be rescued.

His daddy, Watson (the photographer) who adopted him when he was a tiny kitten, had to leave his shoot halfway, climb up a tall ladder to bring him down, not before getting few scratches from the tense kitty.

This cat's always sneaking around, hiding behind the door, waiting for an opportunity to sneak into the studio when nobody's watching. Of course he's not allowed in there for he'll upset the shoot and nobody can go home until midnight!

So I sat there in the waiting area, with the black kitty, killing time... while curious cat checked out my bag, shoes, my legs....

Kitty getting a kissy from CH.
.
I never knew I would say this but it can get lonely in the blogging world too! Half of my blogging buddies are either on sabbatical, moving house, going away or taking a breather. My best friend is away in Kota Kinabalu conquering the tallest hill in Malaysia (and South East Asia). Sigh, it's lonely in my real world and blogging world...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah it can... get lonely... a lot of peeps are traveling and maybe it's just cuz november is a busy month????

WaterLearner said...

I agree. At times, when all the blog buddies have something on their calendars at the same time, I do feel lonely at times.

No wonder many philosophers talked on the importance of enjoying solitude instead of hating loneliness.

WaterLearner said...

BTW, I have added your blog to my blogroll.

Cheers!!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Tell me about it. I was on late last nite and there was not a peep of anyone I knew online. And I seldom to surf late at nights ...

Mike Minzes said...

The blogging world is always here for you Ting. We just break from time to time, but we ALWAYS come back. The person who invented blogging had no idea it would become an addicting drug.

Amel said...

Yep...cats have different personalities and yeah...it can be pretty lonely anywhere.

Unknown said...

Hi Ting. I was away for the weekend too but am now back. Missed ya!

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...