Thursday 17 May 2007

Run for the Roses

We’re heading to Malaysia early tomorrow morning to participate in the NB Pacesetters 15KM Run on Sunday. It’s the first time I’m running with my aunt Rosemary. I found out she runs at marathons when we met up during a family gathering in February.

This sounds corny, but running with my aunt Rosemary makes me think of Run for the Roses by Dan Fogelberg, one of my favourite singers.

It's going to be a 4-hour ride to Kuala Lumpur. Lots to see and eat there. We need to get enough rest before the run though. Will blog about this when we’re back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck and have a lot of fun!

The Real Mother Hen said...

Hey it's Monday here, can't wait to hear about your run :)

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...