Saturday 26 May 2007

All my favourite people

I just came home from a BBQ at my best friend's house. It's one of those gatherings that I always feel so at home. The kind that conversation flows freely and food is simple but plentiful. No need to dress up or pretend to fit in or make conversations all night.

The best part is, all my favourite people were there. My best friend and her family, Mother Hen, CH and my son, all together in perfect harmony. It's amazing when I think about it .... these people I have met in different phases of my life having a great time together like one big family. That's really something!

No comments:

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...