Friday 16 March 2007

Crippled by a toe

It’s a beautiful Saturday morning yet I’m staying indoors. No running or gardening today.

Oh man, the injured toe is starting to cripple my life.
I sound so whiny. Come on, it’s such a tiny injury… yet I have not been able to take a good bath. I shower with one leg propped up and my toe wrapped in a plastic bag.
I avoid crowded places in case someone steps on my toe.
I stay indoors when it’s raining to keep my feet dry.
I walk slowly to avoid kicking into something.
Besides, it hurts when I walk too much.
I am so careful around the dogs too.
Gee, I can’t even bathe Rusty this weekend.

I didn’t know a small injury can affect my life in so many ways. How I have taken good health for granted!

Oh, I guess that means I can’t dance and prance around at the concert tonight huh?

No comments:

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...